The walls we will construct on May 21st are going to a rebuild project home in western Kentucky. This home was destroyed during the tornadoes on 12/11/21.
Click on this link to sign up for Help Build Hope ’22: https://sccstu.wufoo.com/forms/mixz3590qb74ym/
- We anticipate utilizing over 100 volunteers on Saturday, May 21st.
- This will all take place in the Shelby Christian parking lot from 8 AM – 12PM.
In preparation for this project we need 30 adult volunteers to serve on Friday, May 20th for a pre-cut and training session.
- All tools will be provided for the pre-cut session.
- The pre-cut session will start at 5:30 PM in front of our out building (back parking lot).
- Volunteers must be comfortable around large saws.
- Volunteers will be trained as group leaders for the Saturday event.
If you’d be interested in being a part of the leadership team for Help Build Hope, please email me at email@example.com and I will contact you with further instructions and answer any questions. Thanks in advance!